Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Pleased to see @Miss_Oak new avatar pic. Changing mine thru Veterans Day to show respect, especially to remember the 5 military personnel murdered by a terrorist on 7-16-15 in nearby Chattanooga. Just a way to show visual support for any Veteran members on this forum. Over 1500 flags go up today in Ringgold, Ga.

A0B24891 4AD9 4D10 A102 5C72B9B58752 5B30344E CB39 48BC 991F FCD8A1C18AE3

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Excellent idea. I’ll change the avatar and show the sticker on Traveller’s hood.

C7abe6e1bfeb469d1d133f5bc7eda475

Thank you all service men and women home and away.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Pleased to see @Miss_Oak new avatar pic. Changing mine thru Veterans Day to show respect, especially to remember the 5 military personnel murdered by a terrorist on 7-16-15 in nearby Chattanooga. Just a way to show visual support for any Veteran members on this forum. Over 1500 flags go up today in Hometown of Ringgold, Ga.

View attachment 57415
Thats a nice tribute Mudder.
In your picture the flags are so beautiful and the crosses so sad. ❤️

God bless and unending gratitude to our awesome veterans and to all those serving!!!

and God bless this great country that she may shine again in all her glory...

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thanks for comments. Ringgold, Catoosa County, GA puts up a flag for those resident veterans who have passed (1500) on Memorial and Veterans day. Crosses made by High School students. An all volunteer effort in a town devastated by E4 /E5 tornado in April 2011. Nice video.

Last edited:
sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Pleased to see @Miss_Oak new avatar pic. Changing mine thru Veterans Day to show respect, especially to remember the 5 military personnel murdered by a terrorist on 7-16-15 in nearby Chattanooga. Just a way to show visual support for any Veteran members on this forum. Over 1500 flags go up today in Hometown of Ringgold, Ga.

View attachment 57415
Done Great Idea
Thank All Service Member

1FC6CA8A B32D 4FE6 A387 4671E27B7EB6

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks..for...all who served. .
1st responders...cops..fire....
all those involved. .to keep us
...safe.. & those who....gave the
...ultimate sacrifice......
Hats off....& .....WE SALUTE ALL OF YOU...
Images 28

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm not a religious guy.....I
am spiritual. ...& I do know...
Blessings & Prayers....have
never hurt....anyone...
.......moment...of Silence
Memorial Day Pictures

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Just found an older post by @Hondasxs about guidance for this forum about no political or religious content. I respect that and fellow members, and that is not my point about this post. Focused on respect for Veterans for our national day for their service. Just wanted to be straight up and not to offend anyone just in case..... Thanks for the comments thus far.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just found an older post by @Hondasxs about guidance for this forum about no political or religious content. I respect that and fellow members, and that is not my point about this post. Focused on respect for Veterans for our national day for their service. Just wanted to be straight up and not to offend anyone just in case..... Thanks for the comments thus far.
If someone here is offended for respecting our Veterans or our country they can go pound sand as far as im concerned!! God bless America and the valiant ones who have gone on before!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You can support a veteran without supporting what their CO had them do or even sharing their point of view.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Not offended here....
if bringing up..prayers & blessings
...offended anyone.....
I believe...there's plenty of sand left...
haha

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This type of post does not fall within those lines.
Here's a link for anyone who has a problem with that. The solution to all your HondaSxs.com problems!

Thank you to all the veterans that have served. God bless you and your family.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
If someone here is offended for respecting our Veterans or our country they can go pound sand as far as im concerned!! God bless America and the valiant ones who have gone on before!
Two times for me! Thank you to all who have served. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. God bless you and your families.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!