BOX1

Visiting Gatlinburg TN - where to ride

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Hey all, coming to Gatlinaburg TN in June and interested in bringing the Talon down to ride some trails.

Are there any trails in the area that you can direct me to? I know the smokey mountains have to be loaded with places to ride! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
1.5 hrs northwest. Windrock, Brimstone, TWRA(Royal Blue).
Thanks for the quick reply, are these trails easily accessible? I can park my truck and trailer without concern or is this more of a "get dropped off and ride" situation? Not sure if you're legally allowed to ride there. I'd most likely have my family riding with me that day.

I bet you guys have a ton of good riding there!

Hopefully others chime in that live near where we're staying. Might be a bit better if closer.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Windrock and Brimstone are both commercially operated riding areas with camping and parking. TWRA is also popular riding and there are campgrounds that you can park at for a minimal fee to give you peace of mind, Eagle Rock Campground would be a good option.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey all, coming to Gatlinaburg TN in June and interested in bringing the Talon down to ride some trails.

Are there any trails in the area that you can direct me to? I know the smokey mountains have to be loaded with places to ride! Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the club

What days in June? We hold a big event at Ride Royal Blue in early June. Lots of people from all over the place 👍

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Welcome to the club

What days in June? We hold a big event at Ride Royal Blue in early June. Lots of people from all over the place
Hey, thanks!

We'll be there June 12th and leaving on the evening of the 17th! When's the big ride planned?

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Windrock and Brimstone are both commercially operated riding areas with camping and parking. TWRA is also popular riding and there are campgrounds that you can park at for a minimal fee to give you peace of mind, Eagle Rock Campground would be a good option.
Perfect, thanks for the details! I'll look it up and hopefully get some trail time in!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey, thanks!

We'll be there June 12th and leaving on the evening of the 17th! When's the big ride planned?

I tagged you on the thread, its the weekend of june 5-6 but most people will spend the entire week before there riding also

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!