W. Ga new 1000-5

L

leprechaun

Oct 26, 2016
Astor Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a suggestion install some heat barrier under the fromt seat makes for a much more comfortable ride

Reactions: Mudwing
K

KimberproSS

Jul 16, 2019
Mount Vernon, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After a long wait I finally was able to go pick one up today in laurel Mississippi. Any things I need to know or adjust before I break it in. I have 3 Honda atvs so I’m familiar with them but not this. Plan to keep it pretty basic for a while. A light bar, some tunes and maybe a front and back bumper.

View attachment 253156
Welcome from Southwestern Indiana. At about the first service time I did adjust the front wheel alignment. It was off enough I could feel it in the steering wheel. It was simple and helped.

B

Bruce4795

Dec 12, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
After a long wait I finally was able to go pick one up today in laurel Mississippi. Any things I need to know or adjust before I break it in. I have 3 Honda atvs so I’m familiar with them but not this. Plan to keep it pretty basic for a while. A light bar, some tunes and maybe a front and back bumper.

View attachment 253156
Make sure the fasteners on the battery cover are operable. A common problem when the captive nut spins.

R

RickM

Jan 19, 2017
Moved from Chelsea, AL, to Bigfork, MT
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 253156
Get the front end aligned somewhere that does auto alignments.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!