W. Ga new 1000-5

Nruis89

Nruis89

Jan 4, 2021
Buchanan, Georgia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
After a long wait I finally was able to go pick one up today in laurel Mississippi. Any things I need to know or adjust before I break it in. I have 3 Honda atvs so I’m familiar with them but not this. Plan to keep it pretty basic for a while. A light bar, some tunes and maybe a front and back bumper.

852C56C5 8C09 47DA 85B9 870E9119CA84

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After a long wait I finally was able to go pick one up today in laurel Mississippi. Any things I need to know or adjust before I break it in. I have 3 Honda atvs so I’m familiar with them but not this. Plan to keep it pretty basic for a while. A light bar, some tunes and maybe a front and back bumper.

View attachment 253156
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Check all fluid levels including Diff's

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. Great looking ride. Like Smitty said I would check All fluid levels and maybe check the toe in on the front wheels. The toe in of the front wheels was commonly toed out quiet a bit on earlier models, not sure if they have corrected it or not. It was supposed to help stability but accelerated front tire wear.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Where do you ride? I’m out in Buchanan. Put 106 miles on it today broke it right in.
Sorry about the late reply I'm working alot right now . For close I go to Indian Mt. Im outside of Villa Rica and its 57 minutes from here. 4700 acres. Its not bad but its close. I.like.going to Tennessee the most . For a day trip Prentice Cooper , it's scenic well maintained and free.

Nruis89

Nruis89

Jan 4, 2021
Buchanan, Georgia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Sorry about the late reply I'm working alot right now . For close I go to Indian Mt. Im outside of Villa Rica and its 57 minutes from here. 4700 acres. Its not bad but its close. I.like.going to Tennessee the most . For a day trip Prentice Cooper , it's scenic well maintained and free.
I have 3300 acres across the line between fruithurst and muscadine I ride 4 wheelers a lot. If you ever wanna go just holler.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!