P1000 Waiting impatiently

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I made the decision in November to move up to a P1000 from my 700 but was told i would have to wait until they were released in January, no February then it was March. Here we are almost the middle of March, Is there any news out there??

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just picked up my 2021 on the 11th, I was told by the dealer that 2022's info should be released by the end of the month with delievery possibly late summer early fall .
I got an email from Honda today announcing the "All new Navi" It's good to see they are still doing new intro's, Maybe the P1k is next??

B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I pick up my 1PK5 on the 26th of March, been ready since the 28th of Feb. I've been on vacation since the 1st of March in Florida. Its ready and we leave here on Tuesday can't wait, I've got boxes of things waiting to put on it, but I've got a 1000 miles to drive be for I can pick it up. Pictures will come soon.

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are wondering why I haven't posted picture of my new ride, its because it hasn't arrived yet, Apparently the heater has been on backorder. Well the heater finally arrived and this is what it looked like at 8:00 this morning. If all goes well, I should have it by Wednesday next week!

They say that good things come to those who wait,(and wait and wait)

Unnamed 1 Unnamed

P

Peterhope

Dec 5, 2021
Bc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some say that waiting is half the fun.
People who say that or worse, believe that lie are IDIOTS.
Your fun will soon begin. Congratulations!