Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I placed my deposit on a Pioneer 1000-3 Trail in April. Original ship date was May 31st, then it was August 31st. Dealership just called me to say it is now Nov 29th. Why even release new model info if you can’t deliver the product?
sounds like your dealer is playing all the same games hook line and sinker to get u in the door! You need to make calls and even take a trip. Ir you will be waiting till the next coming of Christ for one 😂
this guy is a prime example of making it happen!

R

rynordru

Aug 3, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
sounds like your dealer is playing all the same games hook line and sinker to get u in the door! You need to make calls and even take a trip. Ir you will be waiting till the next coming of Christ for one 😂
this guy is a prime example of making it happen!
Yep I hear you. I have passed up plenty of Deluxe Pioneers due to wanting the options of the LE/Trail model. I’ve called around, dealt with different dealerships, etc. I may sound soft in not wanting to travel across the country to get one, however I don’t think it is unreasonable to be frustrated with how difficult it has become to purchase one.

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I placed my deposit on a Pioneer 1000-3 Trail in April. Original ship date was May 31st, then it was August 31st. Dealership just called me to say it is now Nov 29th. Why even release new model info if you can’t deliver the product?
I hear you! I waited almost 10 months from the time I called the dealer wanting to upgrade to a P1000-5. Now that I finally have my Trail, I have to say it was worth the wait. The difference is I still had a P700-4 to ride. Trust me November will be here quickly this year! I would suggest to get the dealer to order any accessories that you want them to install for you. My machine sat at the dealer for a month waiting for the heater and hard doors to arrive.