P1000 Wanna do a color swap? Have Red...Want Green!

S

Steeler-Jim

Dec 19, 2019
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2018 1000-5 Deluxe. Would really love to swap out my pretty bright red plastic for your green. Any takers near Southern Illinois? I live an hour east of St Louis. My machine only has 500 miles on it so the plastic is like new so yours would need to be as well. I can't think this would be much of a job. Just let me know...

Reactions: Isaiah
S

Steeler-Jim

Dec 19, 2019
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is my 2018.

Upload 2019 12 30 0 58 29

Reactions: Isaiah and BWAF
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm not sure they ever made a green deluxe. I think u had to order the green panels separately. I've got the base five seater that is green. I tried to order the green panels back in the summer so I could do the rear door storage mod. Everywhere I looked it said they were discontinued.

R

rickoshea

they have a 2020 p1k in green,might be an le but doesn't make a difference .looks really good.saw it up close on a rincon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!