BOX1

P1000 Want to buy a stock front bumper!

Monkypops

Monkypops

Sep 10, 2020
Louisville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a bit of a wreck this past weekend. I only broke two ball joints and bent an a arm.. it was a fun experience getting her back out of the woods. She'll be back on 4 wheels tomorrow if the parts come in on time.

My wife wants a stock replacement front bumper, but I'm saying we need a beefier setup. I'll please her for a little bit and wanted to see if anyone has a stock bumper they have taken off that you want to sell. I hope one of you guys has a factory bumper laying around that you want to offload and help pay for some other mods.

Thanks so much! If this is in the wrong section please let me know. I don't see where we have a buy sell trade section.

Reactions: TxDoc
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had a bit of a wreck this past weekend. I only broke two ball joints and bent an a arm.. it was a fun experience getting her back out of the woods. She'll be back on 4 wheels tomorrow if the parts come in on time.

My wife wants a stock replacement front bumper, but I'm saying we need a beefier setup. I'll please her for a little bit and wanted to see if anyone has a stock bumper they have taken off that you want to sell. I hope one of you guys has a factory bumper laying around that you want to offload and help pay for some other mods.

Thanks so much! If this is in the wrong section please let me know. I don't see where we have a buy sell trade section.
I have one you can have. It's got a slight bend from pulling on it but otherwise is fine. I'm just east of Columbus ohio. Its laying in the scap pile lol.

20201008 173334 20201008 173327

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also have one sitting around. Brand new but just dusty. The shipping from Idaho might be too much, but if you don't find one, you are welcome to this one.

H

Hardwaterflyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2015
West Central Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a new takeoff from my 2018 Deluxe 1000-5 Camo. Hanging in the shed. But I'm located western Minnesota. Also have Honda Canvas upper front doors NIB for sale I'd take half price. Also NIB Seizmik upper half front doors half price. I can ship those UPS. Rotator Cuff surgery kept me from installing either set of doors. Now that Honda improved the black/gray front hard doors I'm having Ray's Sport and Marine install the hard doors in Perham, Mn.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!