BOX1

Want to Buy Talon OEM Wheels

Spektrum84

Spektrum84

Aug 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. Talon X
Anyone have a set in the central plains area? I'm in KS but can make a trip to OK, MO, or AR. Really only want the a pair of front wheels in black but might buy a full set.

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
If they work well on a pioneer 1k I’d like a set too! Anyone near central Illinois have a set for sale?

Reactions: ChadD
Udaman

Udaman

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2020
Holt, Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone have a set in the central plains area? I'm in KS but can make a trip to OK, MO, or AR. Really only want the a pair of front wheels in black but might buy a full set.
I have a full set with a 100 miles on them. I live just north of Liberty Mo.

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
I looked and haven’t seen feedback on how these talon wheels are working out on a pioneer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Spektrum84

Spektrum84

Aug 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. Talon X
I looked and haven’t seen feedback on how these talon wheels are working out on a pioneer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Does the pioneer use a 136x4 pattern? What's the standard wheel offset on the pioneers?

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
If they work well on a pioneer 1k I’d like a set too! Anyone near central Illinois have a set for sale?
I live in Central Illinois and have a set of stock Talon wheels I have debated on selling....the only problem is they currently have a nice set of 30" tires mounted on them. I do have the stock tires still also. 🤔

Jon M

Jon M

Aug 29, 2021
Phoenix AZ
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I am looking for front OR rear set of wheels for 1000X-4. Located in Phoenix.

Last edited:
Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I am looking for front OR rear set of wheels for 1000X-4. Located in Phoenix.

Welcome!
I've got various wheels I've been meaning to put up for sale, I have 1000X and 1000R stock rear wheels and I'm considering selling my set of STI HD9 bead lock wheels. I'm in Gilbert.

Jon M

Jon M

Aug 29, 2021
Phoenix AZ
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Welcome!
I've got various wheels I've been meaning to put up for sale, I have 1000X and 1000R stock rear wheels and I'm considering selling my set of STI HD9 bead lock wheels. I'm in Gilbert.
Thanks Steve. If you have a set, I'd like to buy a set of 1000X rear wheels. Call me 623-826-7088

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!