Wanted - 1000 OEM Doors

R

renoone

Jul 5, 2017
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone have a set of OEM doors they would like to sell? I have the 1000-3. Not sure if the 1000-5 are the same size. Color is not a big deal but if they were red that would be great.

You can email me [email protected]

Thanks...

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got some but I put them back on in the winter.:).. That being said I guess there is someone out there that might want to part with theirs.

R

renoone

Jul 5, 2017
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's what I am hoping. Must be a bunch of them collecting dust.

Got some but I put them back on in the winter.:).. That being said I guess there is someone out there that might want to part with theirs.

Reactions: drfubar
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Does anyone have a set of OEM doors they would like to sell? I have the 1000-3. Not sure if the 1000-5 are the same size. Color is not a big deal but if they were red that would be great.

You can email me [email protected]

Thanks...
Why?

D

Dirty10

Dec 15, 2016
Eastern Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
you talking full doors or half doors? I will have a set of full door as soon as DFK releases there cab

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!