Wanted OEM wheels and tire set

T

tbocfo

Supporting Member
May 13, 2014
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this? I am looking for anyone in Utah preferable to avoid shipping hassles, who has or is thinking of upgrading their OEM wheels and tires for the Pioneer 700-4 and would like to sell the full set. I prefer to drive roads that go on for 50 miles or so and need a spare set. The stock tires may not be the greatest but have served my needs. Shoot me a price and condition. Thanks, Troy I priced new Roctane tires and itp beadlock style rims at 798.00. I just dont want to pull the trigger on those until my stock ones are toast but if you are shopping for a new set let me cover some of the cost. Thanks, Troy

zrxrob

zrxrob

Sep 5, 2014
hydrantman said:
Have a set of wheels no tires in TN.
Where in Tn and how much? Assuming the original poster doesn't want them

advertisement
V

vwprostock

Apr 15, 2016
Flower Mound, TX
Any stock 700 wheels around? Looking for just one for a spare to mount up. I see wheels only for roughly $35 on ebay, or a ITP Delta wheel for $40.

Just curious if anyone had an orphan wheel and tire.

Thanks,

Greg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!