P500 Warn Winch P500

banjobart

banjobart

Dec 8, 2015
East Lansing, MI
Ownership

1. 500
I just completed the Warn Vantage 3000 winch installation on my P500. It was a day's work. I have never installed a winch before and the instructions were sketchy with horrible photos. I reconnected the battery right before dinner and pulled my wife halfway across the shop. The damn thing works! I used the dash switch and the remote. I was careful routing wires, hoping that I would not damage the wiring when crossing two foot deep mud holes full of branches and other hazards. I am confident that I will not have to redo the installation. It was an intelligence test trying to sort out the procedure but I got it right. I feel like a genius. (For a day, until I screw something up tomorrow on some other project).

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!