Warrior Creek ride/camp 1/15/21

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We're going to Warrior Creek in Moultrie, Ga this weekend if anybody wants to join. Never been there, couldnt tell you anything about it. Its primitive camping but we are gonna take our little Winnie there and camp in it. If anybody wants to join a drunk and disorderly group of fun peeps yall come on. Leaving after work on Friday the 15th and heading home Sunday the 17th. 🍻

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
What did you end up buying to replace the 500 ?
A 1984 Chevrolet Minnie Winnie. Lol Supposed to be getting another Samurai this coming week. Between the Samurai I already have and the Samurai Im getting I can make a fun little trail/mud toy. I still wanna get a 6x6 or 8x8 amphib like an Argo or Max. I think I would eventually regret getting one, but I just want one anyway. I can picture it with a custom roof build, wakeboard speakers, tracks, etc..huge beer cooler in the back..🍻

20210110 163100

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!