P500 Washed up ready to install winch

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Finally nice enough to get it out and washed after a little ride the other weekend when it finally reached 45-50. Hopefully gonna get the winch installed sometime this week and then the only other things will be to run the vent lines up and disconnect the sway bar. Can't wait to start riding!

IMG 0083 IMG 0084 IMG 0085

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Looks good, my next project will likely be a winch and a box, as soon as funds allow it. Which winch are you going to use?

Reactions: Chooglin
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks good, my next project will likely be a winch and a box, as soon as funds allow it. Which winch are you going to use?
I went with a 3500lb Badland. I really wanted a warn, but the funds weren't there at the time and probably not for this season. This was cheap (yes I know:rolleyes:). If it gets me through this year and next I'll be happy with it. I just wanted something for some security if I'm out by myself.

Reactions: Bad_bowtie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!