Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Everyone,
Please help me welcome 2 new vendors to the Honda SxS Club!
.... Well, they both have been here a while actually, so maybe its more like congratulations!

So, without further ado. Lets welcome @Chooglin and @jak9922 as official vendors.

@Chooglin has been a member since Dec 2014. He has designed several items for the Pioneer 500. His most popular item is the P500 - P500 glove boxes for sale

@jak9922, owns Jaks Motorsports and has been a member since June 2015. He designs several items for the Pioneer 500 including:
P500 - removable T bar
P500 - p5 doors for sale
P500 - mock up front bumper

Both guys have been great members here and really helped the 500 community. If you have a question about your 500 these are your guys.

Thanks.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
dont forget the front suspension mod lol ;) couch couch

J

Jshell3

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

These guys are gifted and passionate builders. It's rare to find something you enjoy while being good at, too.

The true measure of doing what you love is... ask yourself... At the end of the day are you more exhausted or more excited than when you started?
People who love what they do never "work" a day in their lives.

This forum is a great launchpad. It's members are your biggest cheerleaders.

I wish you both the best! @jak9922 & @Chooglin
Congratulations!!!

(Plus we REALLY need P500 vendors! There are only a small group accessories available out there)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chooglin

Thanks everyone, I'm glad I am able to contribute to this great forum and help others out.

I would need to sale a butt load of boxes to get my hands on a 1k.......lol.

This really is the best Pioneer forum out there!

Joe

advertisement
C

Chooglin

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

These guys are gifted and passionate builders. It's rare to find something you enjoy while being good at, too.

The true measure of doing what you love is... ask yourself... At the end of the day are you more exhausted or more excited than when you started?
People who love what they do never "work" a day in their lives.

This forum is a great launchpad. It's members are your biggest cheerleaders.

I wish you both the best! @jak9922 & @Chooglin
Congratulations!!!

(Plus we REALLY need P500 vendors! There are only a small group accessories available out there)
Great post @Jshell3 , it makes it worth while , when you know that your work is appriciated!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!