BOX1

Welcome DEI - Design Engineering - as a Club Supporter/Vendor.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Please help welcome DEI - Design Engineering as a official club sponsor/vendor.
DEI specializes in keeping vehicles cool. For the Honda Pioneer they have introduced 2 products for the Pioneer 1000 that solves the problem of heat seat, along with exhaust wrap these items will keep you riding cool and comfortably all season long. Remember, Summer is will be here soon!

SAVE 25% through this partnership using discount code TIHIS25
DEI 468X60 01 18

ABOUT DEI
Design Engineering, Inc.™ is one of the foremost suppliers of thermal tuning product featuring products for racers, street performance enthusiasts, and hobbyists alike. In addition to supplying the performance aftermarket with thermal tuning products, Design Engineering serves the needs of the powersports, marine, industrial and commercial industry markets the world over.

DEI has recently celebrated its 20 year anniversary. In this twenty year span, Design Engineering has experienced multiple facility relocations and expansions in order to meet our ever growing business demands.

We strive to bring you the highest quality parts, with a strong emphasis on sourcing and manufacturing in the United States.

Our dedication to innovation and industry participation continues to be recognized by industry peers. In recent years Design Engineering has been honored with multiple product awards. This success is also recognized in the partnerships with award winning bike builders, and custom shops. Furthermore, DEI pushes the technical limits by working alongside top tier racing programs in both street and offroad racing.

DEIPowersports.com offers our complete line of heat and sound control products for powersports. From exhaust wrap to specialty one off parts, DEI covers all your heat and sound control needs. We also encourage you to visit one of our many authorized dealers or distributors.

Heat Shield Kit Honda Pioneer | DEI PowersportsDEI Powersports Honda Pioneer Heat Shield Kit
Honda20Pioneer20Heat20Shield

Auxiliary Fan Kit Honda Pioneer | DEI Powersports DEI Powersports Auxiliary Fan Kit for Honda Pioneer
Honda20Pioneer20Heat20Shield20Kit

Exhaust Wraps & Accessories | DEI Powersports
Main exhaust wraps

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Wooo~! I have been using the titanium header wrap and heat shield worked well so far

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome and thanks for the support!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome DEI, I have and Idea for you.... How about coming up with a design for a fan to collect the heat from under the seat when its cold and deliver it to the cab..and in summer reverse the fan and remove the heat and expel it out.......Im thinking on the 700 ....I don't know on the 1000...Maybe a thin tin steel clamshell two piece,that clamp s over the exhaust with a 1-1/2 outlet for piping.....

D

DEIDan

Vendor
Feb 26, 2018
Avon Lake Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome DEI, I have and Idea for you.... How about coming up with a design for a fan to collect the heat from under the seat when its cold and deliver it to the cab..and in summer reverse the fan and remove the heat and expel it out.......Im thinking on the 700 ....I don't know on the 1000...Maybe a thin tin steel clamshell two piece,that clamp s over the exhaust with a 1-1/2 outlet for piping.....

I have had a handful of customers use our fan kit for this reason. I don't have details on how it was done, and I only recommend this if your machine is in perfect working order. My worry is if there is an exhaust leak that you could be adding gasses to the cabin. Now, in reality it would be a very low chance of any issues but I do need to bring it up!

But I do agree, a plug and play kit would be perfect for this! I can envision what you are talking about. It would be just like the old intake heaters on older carbed car motors. I can pass it on to management and hopefully we can get on it!

Paul_H_L11

Paul_H_L11

Supporting Member
Jan 28, 2021
Covington, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have had a handful of customers use our fan kit for this reason. I don't have details on how it was done, and I only recommend this if your machine is in perfect working order. My worry is if there is an exhaust leak that you could be adding gasses to the cabin. Now, in reality it would be a very low chance of any issues but I do need to bring it up!

But I do agree, a plug and play kit would be perfect for this! I can envision what you are talking about. It would be just like the old intake heaters on older carbed car motors. I can pass it on to management and hopefully we can get on it!
Is there a reason you didn't use the 4" fan in your kit?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!