West Virginia ridding

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A
Maybe next time I can hook up with you guys NO HOMO.. I have a camp in Elkins just off old 33 past Stuart Rec Area.. Shavers Fork is in the front yard..
Absolutely not sure of any rides soon, next big ride have planned is pickens.next memorial day. We do local rides around my house a good bit, if u need somewhere else to ride just drop trailer at my house and go. We got little bit of everything from roll to your death to bunny trails lol.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
A

Absolutely not sure of any rides soon, next big ride have planned is pickens.next memorial day. We do local rides around my house a good bit, if u need somewhere else to ride just drop trailer at my house and go. We got little bit of everything from roll to your death to bunny trails lol.
Next time I’m out that way I’ll give you a shout brother.. Thanks for the invite!! 🤘🏼

Reactions: JenElio and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!