Multi What’s in your bed?

jnjspring15

jnjspring15

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2017
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Today’s bed hoard and the spill over in the cab with the things I don’t want wet.

FA831F44 3EDF 4503 BF41 E4896022E7AC
DA17371D C779 471A 87B1 6AE37BD9B7E6

gatorguy

gatorguy

May 15, 2015
Florida
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Usually hay or as of late been working on watertroughs all over the ranch, so there is a significant amount of pvc pipe. There is almost always two or three rolls of barb wire and stretchers.

I hear ya on the fence tools! My pioneer has made ranch work much more efficient and enjoyable getting around.

My wife shows quarter horses but luckily she hasn’t gotten into breeding them yet lol Only horses on our ranch are cow horses.

Reactions: JTW
D

Dnsholloway

Oct 31, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
All pioneers, what’s in your bed or on the back rack? As I walked by the back of mine today I thought that was a odd combination so I stopped and took a picture just to create this thread.

Here’s what’s in mine today. There maybe something different in there in another day i’ll get another picture.

View attachment 58892

Pickles, 2-stroke fuel, tape measure, back packs, rifle, seat pads for the deer stands.
I am a toolmaker so I made my own bed

20171102 120832

FLNative

FLNative

Jul 21, 2017
FL
Ownership

1. 500
All pioneers, what’s in your bed or on the back rack? As I walked by the back of mine today I thought that was a odd combination so I stopped and took a picture just to create this thread.

Here’s what’s in mine today. There maybe something different in there in another day i’ll get another picture.

View attachment 58892

Pickles, 2-stroke fuel, tape measure, back packs, rifle, seat pads for the deer stands.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!