Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Cell phone, tow straps, baling wire, roll of gorilla tape and a basic wrench set and handful of spare nuts and bolts plus a spare tire and folding T wrench.

I lost my guns in that tragic fiery boat accident otherwise I’d bring that too.

Any other parts I can’t farmer fix with the baling wire and tape are already available elsewhere on the P1k5 or aren’t critically needed. I’ve fixed a lot of stuff temporarily with nothing more than tape, pliers, wire, and a pop can plus my pocket knife.
Ok McGuyver

Memorypill

Memorypill

Mar 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
AFF5A2B4 ACA1 46DA AFD0 996FEB53F130

clamped an old tool box to the roof rack.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Cell phone, tow straps, baling wire, roll of gorilla tape and a basic wrench set and handful of spare nuts and bolts plus a spare tire and folding T wrench.

I lost my guns in that tragic fiery boat accident otherwise I’d bring that too.

Any other parts I can’t farmer fix with the baling wire and tape are already available elsewhere on the P1k5 or aren’t critically needed. I’ve fixed a lot of stuff temporarily with nothing more than tape, pliers, wire, and a pop can plus my pocket knife.
Well your f***ing MacGyver🤣🤣🤣

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Gun is a must finally found some decent gun racks that mount to rop air compressor, i have a co2 tank rigged up duct tape and bailing wire and handful of tools and one tierod always
O and river my blue heeler dude just wants to ride he dont care where

colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thinking about it I have a little more. The box on the tailgate weighs 85 pounds. Spark plugs, spare lug nuts, jack, various sockets, wrenches, pliers, ratchet straps, zip ties, tow strap and rope, short strap to hook to front of pioneer if using a snatch block on the winch, cordless impact. Tire plug kit, air compressor and snatch block stays under the front hood. 4 gallon gas can under the cooler. Sure I'm forgetting something else
View attachment 267483
Kitchen sink?

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It’s like Murphy’s law or plumbing. Whatever you need will be the one thing you don’t have. Take a gun a phone extra water and snacks you can eat while walking.

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
S&W MP 9MM EZ Shield is my new favorite.
Of course I have everything else covered in my possible's box. Flat fix stuff, tools, fire starter, oil & gas, blankets, heavy clothes, dry rations, Pioneer must haves, chainsaw, hand axe, shovel, tow-winch stuff, water, flashlights, 2 way radio, maps, phones, electrical kit, first aid, just to think about a few.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!