What did you buy, Holday Sales Recap - With a Poll!

Did you buy more for yourself or other?

• More for me!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More for others!

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Its for all of us!

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Didn’t buy anything!

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
J

JTW

Hopefully that thing blows more than hair....
It does look sexual!
D2267A07 A9BE 43F5 AE83 A10AEA7B7AF6

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We stayed at the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills and that damn expensive hair dryer was added to my wife’s wishlist afterwards.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
My recent online purchases have been very frustrating to say the least. Bought plow setup on ebay because it was cheapest there. Seller cancelled order and refunded me with apologies that they didn't even have the plow kit. So I found another one for about the same price from a different seller. Guess what? Same thing again - cancelled order, refunded, apologies. WTF

Bought a macbook for my wife on Amazon. 12 hours later, they dropped the price by $50 - nothing I can do.

Bought headlights for a car I'm working on (Amazon). Installed them and the first time it rained one has water in it. Contacted seller and they request pictures. Their email through amazon won't accept pictures, so now I don't know what to do. BTW, a year ago i bought a set of headlights from the same seller for my truck and they also have moisture in them - and they won't do anything about it even though they offered a "lifetime warranty" at the time I bought them. Funny, they don't advertise that anymore! Don't buy from VIPMotoz !!!

Reactions: TripleB
H

HondaTech

My recent online purchases have been very frustrating to say the least. Bought plow setup on ebay because it was cheapest there. Seller cancelled order and refunded me with apologies that they didn't even have the plow kit. So I found another one for about the same price from a different seller. Guess what? Same thing again - cancelled order, refunded, apologies. WTF

Bought a macbook for my wife on Amazon. 12 hours later, they dropped the price by $50 - nothing I can do.

Bought headlights for a car I'm working on (Amazon). Installed them and the first time it rained one has water in it. Contacted seller and they request pictures. Their email through amazon won't accept pictures, so now I don't know what to do. BTW, a year ago i bought a set of headlights from the same seller for my truck and they also have moisture in them - and they won't do anything about it even though they offered a "lifetime warranty" at the time I bought them. Funny, they don't advertise that anymore! Don't buy from VIPMotoz !!!

Ebay should kick those guys off for advertising something they dont have.

I would never buy anything off Amazon for a vehicle that isnt name brand.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For myself:
Super Atv wheel spacers
2- bar stools for the reloading bench from tractor supply
Tailgate decal from Creative Utv Graphics
2016-2019 Honda Pioneer 1000 shop manual

For my Son:
A few tractor parts
A few Christmas items

For my Wife:
A brand new Toyota 4Runner

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!