sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I totally agree on Yellowstone, that show has kept my attention which tends to wander and after last night we have to wait until next year for the new episodes.
hopefully it will be January so we don't have to wait as long. lol

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Heard good things about Yellowstone as well. Was waiting for the season to wrap up because we tend to binge watch.
Peaky Blinders is one I recently watched after some recommendations.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
sam3006

sam3006

Dec 28, 2014
Damascus, AR
Ownership

1. 500
I watch the western channel and Grit TV for old western TV shows and movies. About the only reality type show I watch is Forged In Fire.

Reactions: sharp
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Lately it's been westerns, M.A.S.H. and sports. My DVR picks up the Alaska shows and That LT. Joe Kenda Homicide guy. Love first 48 also.
On the web I'm all over the place on you tube. I'll get back into Cubbeezx and his Canadian wheeler videos after harvest this fall.

AvE aka BOLTR is an amazing Youtuber and I swear the guy must be some kind of engineer or something.My best guess is that he's a very highly paid feild tech that fly's all over the world. He does tool reviews by tearing into them and builds stuff but is pretty detailed and funny at the same time.

Last edited:
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We rarely get the time to set down & watch the tube, but when I’m in my shop it’s usually on Velocity (Iron resurrection, Kindigit customs, etc) MotoGP, Fox News, American pickers.. all just kind of background noise that I’ll look up at on occasion.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I follow Dutchsinse everyday
5.0 magnitude earthquake in Colorado yesterday

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!