P500 What is a fair selling price for my 2016 p5?

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have someone that may be interested in my 500

I bought it new, it’s a 16

3300 miles
Well maintained
26” bearclaw htr’s (60% tread) on sti wheels
Superwinch terra 3500 on kfi mount
Kfi 66” plow setup
Bikini top
Honda windshield
Rear panel (soft)
Small light bar and hid headlights
Rear cargo tray - Honda
Led backup lights
Custom snorkel for air filter cleanliness
Custom stainless exhaust

I use the machine all the time and there are no real issues. It’s been well used but never abused - normal scratches and some minor rust. Stored indoors always.

A lady I know is looking for a side by side for plowing and has a budget of $8k-$9k total

She probably doesn’t care about some of the modifications - like fancy wheels or exhaust. But most of the mods that make snow plowing would have value for her. I would change oil and air filter before selling.

I’m thinking $6500 for mine, including the plow setup. Is this a fair price? I won’t give it away but I don’t want to rip her off. Not a ton of these on the used market.

Has anyone here bought a similar used machine? Is $6500 a fair price? She would pay more if I asked her but I really want to be fair and make a good deal for both of us.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Try this NADA site for comparison, it includes your P500 plus mods, the plow components are scattered. No tire or performance options. Pick your zip code.
Honda Utility Vehicles Prices and Model List

AA98D94E A0CC 4B10 AA97 B626D062307B

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

3300 miles
Well maintained
Kfi 66” plow setup
Bikini top
Honda windshield
Rear panel (soft)
Rear cargo tray - Honda
Led backup lights
Custom stainless exhaust

I use the machine all the time and there are no real issues. It’s been well used but never abused - normal scratches and some minor rust. Stored indoors always.

A lady I know is looking for a side by side for plowing and has a budget of $8k-$9k total

She probably doesn’t care about some of the modifications - like fancy wheels or exhaust. But most of the mods that make snow plowing would have value for her. I would change oil and air filter before selling.

I’m thinking $6500 for mine, including the plow setup. Is this a fair price? I won’t give it away but I don’t want to rip her off. Not a ton of these on the used market.

Has anyone here bought a similar used machine? Is $6500 a fair price? She would pay more if I asked her but I really want to be fair and make a good deal for both of us.

Thanks!

What are you planning on doing ehart?

D

Duckhunt

3300 miles
Well maintained
Kfi 66” plow setup
Bikini top
Honda windshield
Rear panel (soft)
Rear cargo tray - Honda
Led backup lights
Custom stainless exhaust

Thanks!

Last July I bought my olive 2015 w/ 2084 miles. No damage, 2000# winch (yeah I know), Honda hard top, Honda cargo bag, Honda wind deflector, brand new Yamaha take off wheels and "phony" Bighorn 2.0 26x10-12, & 26x8-12 2-ply's for $6250 from my Honda dealer. Don't know your area but here in northern MN there's a sxs/powersports dealer every 5 miles it seems, if that matters any.

Oh, and what are you planning on doing?

Reactions: Russ989 and BWAF
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
The price is good... What are you thinking in terms of next ride?

Reactions: Russ989 and BWAF
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think it depends on what they are selling for new in your area. If she doesn’t care about mods and can get a brand new one for let’s say $6500 to $7500, that would be hard to pass up. I always want to get money back for mods but it can be challenging. I say see what she’s thinking and go from there, for her budget she may just buy a new one unless you can convince her yours is the way to go.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!