Talon What is that little Talon panel above dash?

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
There's a small (1 inch tall, 4 inches wide) plastic panel right above the dash, where the steering wheel sticks thru. It has the word "Talon" molded on it. The small panel is snapped in place and can be removed if you pry it out, leaving a hole. Looks like it's intended for something, but I haven't figured out what.
Any idea what that's for?

Reactions: Remington and sharp
J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm thinking it's going to become a nice spot for a high beam indicator light, and a left and right green arrow for led signal lights. Just asking in case there is some trick accessory that I might want there.

L

Lovetorque

Apr 3, 2019
Columbia falls mt
Ownership

1. Other Brand
There's a small (1 inch tall, 4 inches wide) plastic panel right above the dash, where the steering wheel sticks thru. It has the word "Talon" molded on it. The small panel is snapped in place and can be removed if you pry it out, leaving a hole. Looks like it's intended for something, but I haven't figured out what.
Your payment book is in there

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ha ! I looked and apparently the payment book fell out, I can't find it now.

Reactions: Remington
J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
Threw out the payment book.

G

GhostKilla1320

Jul 30, 2017
Greenville,SC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I noticed that when i went to look at one at at dealer, i was thinking if i could cut out the Talon i could put shift lights behind it to shine through the Talon logo, or they are going to do a accessory like that in the future maybe.

Reactions: Remington
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
How about a gizmo that let's you change / see suspension settings from the drivers seat, far more than the 3 clicks on 2019 models?

Like this:
Screenshot 20190601 151135 Chrome

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How about a gizmo that let's you change / see suspension settings from the drivers seat, far more than the 3 clicks on 2019 models?

Like this:
View attachment 133112

Took me a min to find where you stole that, are you buying a RZR??? I guess you LE guys are all the same, comfort over capability.

I’ll send you 4-5 fire extinguishers just let me know when you’re taking delivery.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Took me a min to find where you stole that, are you buying a RZR??? I guess you LE guys are all the same, comfort over capability.

I’ll send you 4-5 fire extinguishers just let me know when you’re taking delivery.
No need for fire extinguisher or a RZR when you can get it on a Talon.

Reactions: Someguy
J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
What does Fox call that remote shock damping adjustment? That's what we need next. Better yet a TURBO.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It’s 48hrs till the announcement, I’m not getting my hopes up for anything cool.

Well the cover could be hiding a cubby hole for millennials xanax and fidget spinner.

Probably won't hear about anything cool officially until September dealer Redline, 8 days after Labor day.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What does Fox call that remote shock damping adjustment? That's what we need next. Better yet a TURBO.

Its called FOX live valve technology used on new gen Ford Raptor and PoPo RZR Dynamix edition.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!