What is the Pioneer Side by Side?

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
So what is a Honda Pioneer? Well it is Honda's newest addition to the Side by Side world, bringing innovation and reliability back to the SxS market. Honda has chosen to revamp there line with a brand model replacing the Big Red MUV. The Pioneer 700-4 model features the world's first 2, 3, or 4, seat convertible setup. Allowing the opting of seating up to 4 people or having a full tilt working bed for hauling that heavy load. The power-train includes Honda's rugged 3 speed, 675cc fully auto, belt-less transmission. Fully independent long travel suspension and 4 wheel diff lock. For more information check out the video's below.

2014 Honda Pioneer Intro
2014 Honda Pioneer Tech

S

SandRunner

Jul 14, 2013
After seeing this I really want a Pioneer. I may add it to my Christmas list this year. lol. I'm thinking the Pioneer 4 as it looks like the rear cage can be removed easily. Remove it and it will look like a 700-2.
Cant wait.

Honda rules.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I'm somewhat interested in the 700-4, but I have concerns regarding the rear seats. Will they rattle to no end? As a hunter, I know what the beds of trucks and utv's look like after returning to camp with harvested deer. How good is the seal on the bed and how will these seats look afterwards. Will dust and mud and or blood coat them?
As for removing the rear cage, I wonder if you're opening yourself up to a greater liability situation should someone become injured. I do plan on removing those fish nets as soon as mine gets home though!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!