P500 What is this?

J

Jshell3

Brand new. Bought today.
Unloading off trailer and noticed this washer-like piece lying underneath on the wood.

Any ideas?

Reactions: popeye
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It looks like a washer that holds the skid plate on.

B42e9462744e93f4ad06444238b5bd30

J

Jshell3

I believe you are right. Thanks!

Question #2... Does your bike look like it's been hit with a saw right above the receiver?

J

Jshell3

Thanks! The things you notice once you finally get it home and spend some time alone!!!
That makes me feel better. I was starting to have doubts, bc my steering wheel wasn't aligned very well for running down the road. So I popped the cover off and noticed the nut was hand tight only. I realize they uncrate and assemble several of these a day, but little things like that really makes me wanna become an expert sooner than later!

11 miles. That's all she's got, at the moment. I'm currently trouble shooting a rattle and telling myself that the burning smell is temporary and expected! Haha!!!

Thanks again guys!

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! The things you notice once you finally get it home and spend some time alone!!!
That makes me feel better. I was starting to have doubts, bc my steering wheel wasn't aligned very well for running down the road. So I popped the cover off and noticed the nut was hand tight only. I realize they uncrate and assemble several of these a day, but little things like that really makes me wanna become an expert sooner than later!

11 miles. That's all she's got, at the moment. I'm currently trouble shooting a rattle and telling myself that the burning smell is temporary and expected! Haha!!!

Thanks again guys!
Burning smell is temporary. Rattling is probably the air intake right behind the driver seat next to the rear rack. Rev it up, when it starts rattling touch it and it will quit. That was my rattle...

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
It looks like a washer that holds the skid plate on.

Are you guys sure?
That looks like the washer that holds the skid plate on a Polaris.
Some one have a Popo to take a picture of?

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I believe you are right. Thanks!

Question #2... Does your bike look like it's been hit with a saw right above the receiver?
That's how they all look
marks from a grinder..
knocking off the Dog
nuts...once taken out
of a mold

Reactions: Jshell3
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Are you guys sure?
That looks like the washer that holds the skid plate on a Polaris.
Some one have a Popo to take a picture of?
Dude your on the Hondasxs site
BEST SITE THIS SIDE OF THE MOON

Reactions: Jshell3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!