What parts house has the best shipping time

J

JTW

So I usually order from procaliber but it also takes about 2 weeks to get my parts. Is Babbitts or any other parts houses better on shipping time?

Reactions: sharp
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rocky Mountain ATV has pretty good shipping but for the part you need - I am not sure where it will need to come from

Reactions: sharp and DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Rocky Mountain ATV has pretty good shipping but for the part you need - I am not sure where it will need to come from
^^^ This.

I didn't know it until we moved there, but there is a RMATV warehouse near Richmond, KY.

Reactions: sharp
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OEM Parts for Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, ATVs, and UTVs | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
98C5ECE9 654D 4FB6 B228 B84734B25B89

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How are they in shipping times? My issue isn’t so much as finding it as it is getting it promptly after ordering. I guess I’m going to have to do some calling tomorrow.
Not sure bud...bike bandit said it would ship in 1-2 days..maybe pay for expedited shipping.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Doubt it... prolly somethingbthat never breaks and they don’t keep on hand.
True.

How things have changed in the internet days. Used to be that the local dealer would only order on one day (usually thurs or friday), and it took a week and a half if you were lucky. We're talking simple parts that should be in stock. But no.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!