BOX1

What should I check out buying used?

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
never run spacers on the front!!! research scrub radius. but to each their own. the 32 will be ok in the dunes. for the added power the 28's bring i'd take them.
i found if i left the car in auto sport mode it shifted way better than i could in the dunes. can always down or up shift manually with the paddles if you want.
nice looking machine.

IngoTheBarbarian

IngoTheBarbarian

Sep 25, 2021
US
never run spacers on the front!!! research scrub radius. but to each their own. the 32 will be ok in the dunes. for the added power the 28's bring i'd take them.
i found if i left the car in auto sport mode it shifted way better than i could in the dunes. can always down or up shift manually with the paddles if you want.
nice looking machine.
Will it hurt the car or just be bad for handling?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R

Contrary to popular belief, spacers on the front will make any rubbing WORSE, not better. It will also F up the scrub radius and make it steer funny and jerk the wheel out of your hand when you hit larger obstacles.

Stick with as close to the stock offset (+50mm) you can up front then run the same wheel in the rear with 1.5" spacers to even it up.

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019

i've seen them bend steering components, wear wheel bearings out prematurely. the added leverage it has on the front end components is not a good thing. i would never run more than a 5:2 offset wheell on the front after that like a 4:3 the scrub radius is crazy bad. these dont have adjustable control arms to help alleviate that.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!