BURNDOG

BURNDOG

Sep 4, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 226444
View attachment 226445
Sheā€™s still pretty naked without accessories but I have a few ordered..I have a Strongmade bumper, sss off-road skid plates, USA front glass windshield and a Honda fabric rear panel on the way... I have updated tires to kenda htr bearclaws 26x11R12, wheels itp steel 5-2 offset ,RB3 1 inch spacers on rear to even track, Honda hard roof, Strongmade rear bumper, installed torq locker, replaced air intake, extended gas line, reverse lever mod, Iā€™ve had a blast wrenching on this machine and look forward to doing more when the parts come in..
Dig that tire set up dude šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 226444
View attachment 226445
Sheā€™s still pretty naked without accessories but I have a few ordered..I have a Strongmade bumper, sss off-road skid plates, USA front glass windshield and a Honda fabric rear panel on the way... I have updated tires to kenda htr bearclaws 26x11R12, wheels itp steel 5-2 offset ,RB3 1 inch spacers on rear to even track, Honda hard roof, Strongmade rear bumper, installed torq locker, replaced air intake, extended gas line, reverse lever mod, Iā€™ve had a blast wrenching on this machine and look forward to doing more when the parts come in..

That machine is starting to take shape and looking BA Lou! Put as much on as you can while it's still pristine, definitely easier that way. Noticed no mention of a winch?

Reactions: Mudwing and J80
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
That machine is starting to take shape and looking BA Lou! Put as much on as you can while it's still pristine, definitely easier that way. Noticed no mention of a winch?
When I get the Strongmade front bumper on in it Iā€™m getting the kfi stealth 3500 to put on it then Iā€™m going to start on the rear rack for storage.. the accessories eat up a persons coin pretty fast lol

BURNDOG

BURNDOG

Sep 4, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks!! I like the looks of them to and they perform better than they look thatā€™s what I really care about
I still got factory tires on mine. Gotta wait till after Christmas before I get new tires. Donā€™t wanna spend money on new wheels and spacers though. Thinking 26x9 and 26x11. Should be just right. 2 inches taller 2 inches wider.....šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: Mudwing and J80

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!