Whats on your Pioneer Christmas List?

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
My wife (Santa) claims I've been buying and filling my X-mas wish list (New pioneer 4P, hard top, winch, plow, 26" wheels & tires, mirrors, legal kit) for the last few months. A few days ago, she claimed it was time she be able to buy presents before Xmas. As I thought about it, she's was right, I haven't let her buy anything yet. I handed her my credit card and told her she could buy some new snow Tracks for the Pioneer as her Xmas gift. She was beyond words of excitement (completely speechless for the first time in 32 years). She took my new truck and I haven't seen her since - it must be really hard finding those darn things? :lol:

All joking aside, my X-mas wish list has changed from more Honda Pioneer accessories to buying something nice for my deserving wife :)

R

RASPUTIN69

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
hoping to get abed liner so I can do some ice fishing.

adnoh

adnoh

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2013
fishin2Dmax said:
My wife (Santa) claims I've been buying and filling my X-mas wish list (New pioneer 4P, hard top, winch, plow, 26" wheels & tires, mirrors, legal kit) for the last few months. A few days ago, she claimed it was time she be able to buy presents before Xmas. As I thought about it, she's was right, I haven't let her buy anything yet. I handed her my credit card and told her she could buy some new snow Tracks for the Pioneer as her Xmas gift. She was beyond words of excitement (completely speechless for the first time in 32 years). She took my new truck and I haven't seen her since - it must be really hard finding those darn things? :lol:

All joking aside, my X-mas wish list has changed from more Honda Pioneer accessories to buying something nice for my deserving wife :)

That there is funny,hope you got a low limit on that card :lol:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!