What's the longest ride you've been on?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Only time I set the trip odometer.... 67 miles on the Goldwater bombing range in Southern Arizona all the way to the border patrol trails along the Mexican border, loved every mile as I traveled with a group of jeep 4x4ers, 2 places where my SxS P1K5s was able to go that the jeeps could not go, scared my wife so bad she elected to walk instead of ride, jeeps could not follow. Been on some all day rides since but do not set trip odometer, having too much fun to care how far!!! Honda mileage phenomenal but wish had bigger fuel tank.
Iv actually gotten in the habit of reseting mine when i fill up at gas station before a ride. 1 thing iv noticed through the yrs with my dads big red is you can tell alot by the mileage as it gets older. If something needs changed or is going bad. Sounds like an awesome ride though

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Biteme

Biteme

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2020
North West New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Iv actually gotten in the habit of reseting mine when i fill up at gas station before a ride. 1 thing iv noticed through the yrs with my dads big red is you can tell alot by the mileage as it gets older. If something needs changed or is going bad. Sounds like an awesome ride though

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Ever get the chance take it, the border patrol are wonderful people who will discuss with you where to avoid due to drug smugling activity, amazed at the evidence of illegal border crossing, do it in the winter months as summertime would be way to hot, people of this part of the world are very friendly to off roaders.

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
but she gets a "oh s***" bar on her side, what else could she ask for LOL (48 years with my Warden)

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!