P500 What's your best find since owning the Pioneer 500

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday I was out easy riding a trail ( driving about 8 miles an hour) when this caught my side vision on the passengers side.....the day before I was driving down a side street and found a Apple IPhone in the middle of the road.... that one I was able to return to the owner that lost it.....share your finds with us.

20180509 041523

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yesterday I was out easy riding a trail ( driving about 8 miles an hour) when this caught my side vision on the passengers side.....the day before I was driving down a side street and found a Apple IPhone in the middle of the road.... that one I was able to return to the owner that lost it.....share your finds with us.

View attachment 74941

Reinvest it into your Pioneer!

Reactions: RumpRocket
R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
It's raining today so I thought I would go back to the area to see if I could find the rest of tore bill......I found this.....so that means at least another 200 is there.....the bank said they needed half of the bill to replace it.

9kkzlgaf5bi4

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fe8ad00030ff441d754e910d153ea749

Our group ran across an abandoned arctic cat....not sure it was the best find and it wasn’t with a 500.

Photo credit @JACKAL but I am in the picture.

advertisement
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
It's raining today so I thought I would go back to the area to see if I could find the rest of tore bill......I found this.....so that means at least another 200 is there.....the bank said they needed half of the bill to replace it.

View attachment 74950
A friend of mine had his house burn a few years ago and sent a can of burnt money to someplace in Washington DC. They sifted through the ashes and identified several hundred dollars and sent him a check. Not sure how much they would need to have to replace that but it may be worth checking into.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
No idea trail was so rough everyone had to winch themselves past one point. We left it alone. I assume an insurance claim.
Saw some guys talking about this on one of the AC FB pages that same weekend. The speculation was that it was maybe stolen, but I heard nothing further...

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Strange but I got more excited finding a Walking Liberty half dollar than I did finding $400.00
Saw some guys talking about this on one of the AC FB pages that same weekend. The speculation was that it was maybe stolen, but I heard nothing further...
The locals around here are saying it's most likely from out of State snowmobiles....hard to say without finding some form of identification.

Reactions: DG Rider
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Shifter cable was broke laying in floorboard and it was wedged into tree pretty good. @JACKAL tried winching it out of middle of trail but he was just dragging himself it was wedged in so well.

Well never really know.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!