BOX1

Talon Whats your Honda Talon wish list?

D

Deleted member 3748

- A release date following the rest of the manufacturers who have their 19s hitting the floors now.
- Quiet cabin.
- Cool cabin - not a/c just some heat shielding from the engine.

Reactions: BWAF
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Transmission like current YXZ or P1k
Gearing should be able to crawl slow or haul ass
100 hp or more
18-20” travel with name brand shocks
Optional beadlocks
High quality bucket seats with 4 point harness
30” tires
Small cargo area for cooler and spare tire
High quality BRIGHT lights

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Believe it. She wants cup holders and since she puts up with these long rides, I'm willing to compromise. You know what has cup holders she likes? Maverick 1000. I can make that sacrifice. :D
OK ....... for some reason I can not stop shaking my head ...... lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Transmission like current YXZ or P1k
Gearing should be able to crawl slow or haul ass
100 hp or more
18-20” travel with name brand shocks
Optional beadlocks
High quality bucket seats with 4 point harness
30” tires
Small cargo area for cooler and spare tire
High quality BRIGHT lights
And low range reverse, arched rear trailing arms, fuse panel for add ons, same size tires on all four corners, real skid plate, plate for extra toggle switches, usb port, rear view mirror, roof, winch, 8 ply tires and I'm sure I can come up with some other things, HA!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Believe it. She wants cup holders and since she puts up with these long rides, I'm willing to compromise. You know what has cup holders she likes? Maverick 1000. I can make that sacrifice. :D

That's when you tell her to 'suck it up buttercup or your ass stays home'. If she still gives you lip raise one hand and yell ' what'd I say'! :eek:
You may not get laid for a month but at least you showed her who wears the pants. ;)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's when you tell her to 'suck it up buttercup or your ass stays home'. If she still gives you lip raise one hand and yell ' what'd I say'! :eek:
You may not get laid for a month but at least you showed her who wears the pants. ;)
Try that on your wife first and tell us how that worked out, HA!:p

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I aggree with the suck it up buttercup part. basically I bought it and I’m driving it! If U don’t like it, buy your own! And you can have pink for all I care! Happy wife happy life! But not when it comes to my toys;) I do other things to make that end happy, but not my toys.:) I don’t tell mine “your not buying those clothes or shoes or we’re not going out tonight” hahaha it goes both ways! Or just invent a mod for cup holders for Christ sakes! Lol

D

Deleted member 3748

We see that differently. The wives go on these long rides and trips for long rides and these aren't things they would typically do on their own. They do this because they know it makes us happy. If that means I compromise and find a SxS with an interior she wants, then I can do that for her. It's not a big deal when looking at what they do for us.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I aggree with the suck it up buttercup part. basically I bought it and I’m driving it! If U don’t like it, buy your own! And you can have pink for all I care! Happy wife happy life! But not when it comes to my toys;) I do other things to make that end happy, but not my toys.:) I don’t tell mine “your not buying those clothes or shoes or we’re not going out tonight” hahaha it goes both ways! Or just invent a mod for cup holders for Christ sakes! Lol
Yea! need your wife'S phone #'s to verify! HA!

Reactions: Remington and BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!