P700 Wheel base length

S

SmokinJoe

Jan 28, 2017
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My wife and I just purchase a 2017 700 Deluxe-2 which we will pick up in about a week. I need to install chocks and tie downs on my trailer. Can anyone tell me the wheelbase length (i.e. front to back) from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle?

Thank you!

Smokin Joe

S

SmokinJoe

Jan 28, 2017
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Guys:

Never mind. I found the info...its 76.8" from front to rear axle centers. I didn't look closely enough at Honda's spec sheet on their web site. Sorry!

Smokin Joe

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just recently started using these wheel bonnets and now I feel like that's the only way to go. I've had hooks come loose before when the atv would bounce, but with these over the tires the weight of the atv can still go up and down without affecting the straps. I put D rings on my trailer and fixed it so that I can use bonnets on the front wheels and put one D ring directly under the receiver on the rear of sxs and run one strap down to it just to keep the rear end from bouncing up.

Amazon.com: 2-Pack of ATV or UTV Wheel Anchor Bonnet Ratcheting Tie-Down Straps: Rage Powersports: Automotive

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!