Talon Wheel sizes

D

Diceman9

Jun 10, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X
I know that the stock wheels on the Talon are 15". But what are the 2 different wheel widths? Can someone show me a link to this spec... Preferably a Honda link.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I know that the stock wheels on the Talon are 15". But what are the 2 different wheel widths? Can someone show me a link to this spec... Preferably a Honda link.
Front 6 1/2" Rear 8"

D

Diceman9

Jun 10, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X
Do you think that a 10" wide tire would work for both rims? Looking at a 30-10-15

D

Diceman9

Jun 10, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X
I decided on the 30's. The bigger the tire diameter the more low end power you might loose. From what I've read, you really don't notice the power loss until about 4th gear. My 2cents.............

S

SmokeyMike

Jan 25, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I decided on the 30's. The bigger the tire diameter the more low end power you might loose. From what I've read, you really don't notice the power loss until about 4th gear. My 2cents.............
Thanks for the input

D

Diceman9

Jun 10, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X
Mine is also the X. Tires are in and will mount this week. I'll let you know.

D

Diceman9

Jun 10, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X
Also what tires did you go with the 32 pro armor I cant get in xg, the only 30 pro armor is xr
Also what tires did you go with the 32 pro armor I cant get in xg, the only 30 pro armor is xr

I bought AMS evil M1 in 30" size. I'm going to try a front and a rear mounted on the stock wheels and see how they look. I may buy new wheels... have to see.

S

SmokeyMike

Jan 25, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought AMS evil M1 in 30" size. I'm going to try a front and a rear mounted on the stock wheels and see how they look. I may buy new wheels... have to see.
Ok thanks, just let me know how the fitment is on the x, ty

dd963

dd963

Apr 24, 2019
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. Talon X
i have the M1 Evils on my X with stock wheels and have about 500 miles on them and like them a lot. i am in PA. i do a lot of woods riding with mud, dry pack and rocks and they do great.

S

SmokeyMike

Jan 25, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i have the M1 Evils on my X with stock wheels and have about 500 miles on them and like them a lot. i am in PA. i do a lot of woods riding with mud, dry pack and rocks and they do great.
30 or 32?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!