P1000 Wheel Spacers

chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So I have searched but can not find what I am looking for. If I put 28x10x14 Terrabites all the way around my P1k3 on 5/2 Tusk beadlocks do I have to put wheel spacers on the rear? Is the only reason for the spacer is to make it track the same? Does it make it handle any different? I know it will widen the stance but honestly for what I do I do not want the machine any wider than factory.

Just FYI I have the exact tire/wheel combo on another machine and I have not noticed any difference in the handling.

chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Spacers are not required but a preference for many to have the rear track the same as the front.

So my concern is I normally haul between 600-800 lbs in the bed, would there be a concern of possibly searing or breaking them due to the weight and stress?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So my concern is I normally haul between 600-800 lbs in the bed, would there be a concern of possibly searing or breaking them due to the weight and stress?
Check out Race Line Wheels, they have different wheel off sets for the same wheel

t-bear

t-bear

Nov 11, 2019
NE OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out Race Line Wheels, they have different wheel off sets for the same wheel

But then you lose the ability to perform either a four wheel rotation or five if you have matching spare.

FWIW I just put RB3 Offroad 1" spacers on my rear. High quality.

Reactions: chipolariverman
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
But then you lose the ability to perform either a four wheel rotation or five if you have matching spare.

FWIW I just put RB3 Offroad 1" spacers on my rear. High quality.
I have never rotated a tire other than forward and reverse gear. A spare, never needed one, I keep good ITP tires on Rooster, never had a flat on them. Second set now, made in the good ole USA!

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!