Wheels

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
graybear said:
Fishin2dmax, sorry I just saw your post. I went with 1 inch wide adaptors from super atv.

Graybear, Thanks for the response! Given I'm already a little tight on width of my trailer, It looks like I won't be able to use my RZR wheels with adaptors. I decided to use the 26" Maxxis tires ( Bighorn's- take offs from my previous RZR) and mount them on new 12" motto wheels that fit the Pioneer. I've found the Bighorns to a great all-around tire. I would continue with the Stock tires, but I've already had a sharp rock puncture one tire (put a plug in it), so now I'm not comfortable getting too far out with the stock with 4 ply tires and no spare. Also, the 26" tire seems to be sweet spot for keeping the geometry of the suspension, steering, clearance, power and CV joints close to OEM design, while allowing just a little more height clearance. That above said, I really love the look of 27" or 28's on the Pioneer.

Realtreegrizzly

Realtreegrizzly

Jan 20, 2014
Does anyone know if a factory set of rincon wheels are the same as stock pioneer wheels. The factory polished aluminum would look nice and have factory backspace

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
they will fit fine but the lug nuts are bigger on the pioneer both wheels are 4-110 bolt pattern

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!