Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Honda has released a list of accessories for the 500 which include, Winch, Lights, and a Horn. But where is the switch plate to tie them all together? Is Honda R&D just behind or is a location already built in?

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 0SA30-HL3-100[1].jpg
    0SA30-HL3-100[1].jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 892
A

andrewp707

Aug 7, 2014
I recently just bought a pioneer 500 aswell. I am in the proccess of adding a light bar, and i foudn that i needed to have this switch plate to make it work. However i have not been able to find one for the pioneer 500? is honda just late to the market with some of there accessories? any help would be appreciated.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to Honda Accessories. They did the same thing with the Pioneer 700. Took their good ole time of getting them out and was on back order, So you could not install until they release the next part you needed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!