P1000 Where to buy?

M

Mays

Jan 8, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to suck it up and just buy a hard top for my 1000-5. Was going to make one but just don't have the time. Does anyone know where to find good tops at. All I can find is 2 different styles. One plastic and one called a tinted top. That's all. Any ideas?

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Most of use the Honda OEM top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Going to suck it up and just buy a hard top for my 1000-5. Was going to make one but just don't have the time. Does anyone know where to find good tops at. All I can find is 2 different styles. One plastic and one called a tinted top. That's all. Any ideas?
Take it to a metal fabricator with a brake and get them to make one out of thin stainless or aluminum and you will be happy. Doesn't cost as much as a OEM, but by the time I put bed liner and clamps on mine that I had on my commander, I would have been close to the same price. It really depends on what you want.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!