P1000 Which rear panels can you leave on at 75 mph

S

Sportshot

Aug 24, 2013
Very close to buying a 1000-3 Deluxe but an concerned about which back window will take 75 mph trailering speeds. I intend to get a SuperATV hard coat flip up and whatever roof will work with that windshield.

Please give me the benefit of your experience.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Honda mid fabric should be fine, just roll the window up. Take a look at the SATV roof, I like mine. You could also put the SATV hard rear window on.

Lindyrig

Lindyrig

Jan 26, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
OEM hard panel. Stays put when trailering, seals up perfectly with the OEM roof, and adds surface area to mount stuff.
Only one I've tried so I can't compare but I like it.

KIMG0368 KIMG0369

S

Sportshot

Aug 24, 2013
The Honda mid fabric should be fine, just roll the window up. Take a look at the SATV roof, I like mine. You could also put the SATV hard rear window on

i liked the look of the SATV hard window but quite a few have mentioned that it interferes with the box dumping

i like the look of that hard Honda rear windshield, what does it cost?

Does anyone know where I can view a list with pictures of OEM accessories? When I look at theHonda site it says none available

Lindyrig

Lindyrig

Jan 26, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can't remember the price, but the best deal I could find on almost all my OEM accessories was Rocky mountain atv.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I can verify the Honda mid fabric does fine, the seizmik door do fine and the SATV front and rear windows do fine.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!