The kind that only work in the midwest. ☮️

🔥🔥🔥

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I highly recommend speaker pods from Soundwarehouse.com. They fit under dash and are made for honda pioneer. I am extremely happy with the sound the look and the design and how they face you..I ordered my pods empty and ordered the 6 1/2 Kicker Marine speakers from Amazon…the pods are $180 but very well worth it !…. Hopefully this helps
Soundwarehouse.com, went there to see if I could find what you installed. The site is a bit klutzy to navigate, does have embedded drop downs but it's more like a billboard as. Would be helpful and appreciated if you included a direct link of the product you installed or a picture of your installation.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Soundwarehouse.com, went there to see if I could find what you installed. The site is a bit klutzy to navigate, does have embedded drop downs but it's more like a billboard as. Would be helpful and appreciated if you included a direct link of the product you installed or a picture of your installation.
Scroll down about halfway on this page: Other 4x4 Solutions

Those won't work for me, as I installed the Honda OEM under dash storage unit.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nor would it work for me, as the SE comes with under dash storage. As an aside, they are pretty proud of those speaker enclosures that don't even come with speakers!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lady01 and Scoop
S

sheba4

Jan 5, 2018
mn.
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Big Red
Either one is fine. You won't be pushing that many watts to them anyway. What I don't like is that the hookups are external, weather can get to them. On mine the wiring goes internal on the enclosures and is sealed inside. That's a plus for me in rainy Washington.
thanks sir.

Reactions: Lady01
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you aren't gonna be taking connections apart too often, you could use "liquid tape" on the speaker connections:

Tape

If you do need to remove things from time to time, then waterproof connectors can be used a few inches away from the speakers:

Connectors

Alternately, you can buy some butyl rubber tape. This stuff molds like modeling clay, sticks to itself and clean surfaces, yet remains in place and waterproof. Comes like tape in a roll. Very handy to have around the shop (available in black and white).:

Butyl rubber tape

M

MnM

Apr 13, 2020
TUCSON AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d like to apologize for giving info on the speaker pods from Soundwarehouse…I was able to speak to one of the sales employees from Soundwarehouse to get better info on the pods for those interested …seems they have discontinued the speaker pods for the pioneer 6 months ago where I purchased them a year or so ago…SSV Works UTV Audio is the place Soundwarehouse would order the pods from…so I contacted SSV..spoke to someone in sales and he said they discontinued them because they moved to a design that mounts above and behind the driver and passenger’s head…maybe something you may wanna look at..hopefully this helps and again I apologize.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
... spoke to someone in sales and he said they discontinued them because they moved to a design that mounts above and behind the driver and passenger’s head…
Oh, the danger! 😆

No need to apologize. Things change.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I bought a set of Boss speakers....once. Never failed to work, sounded like sh** until the day I took them out. 😣
Never failed to work? So they always worked! 😆

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!