P1000 Which tire should I get?

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Revisiting this thread after taking my Honda off road for the first time and returning with two tires leaking air quickly and one losing air very slowly; the Bighorn 2.0s are a poor choice for riding anywhere near cactus. I also have flats on my Teryx that comes with the Bighorn 2.0. We aren't talking about big cactus either. Replacing my tires will be my next mod.
Take a look at Blackwater evos. They run a little short. 30s measured 28 at recommended pressure. But from what I've herd from several people they love them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Revisiting this thread after taking my Honda off road for the first time and returning with two tires leaking air quickly and one losing air very slowly; the Bighorn 2.0s are a poor choice for riding anywhere near cactus. I also have flats on my Teryx that comes with the Bighorn 2.0. We aren't talking about big cactus either. Replacing my tires will be my next mod.

But the 28's measure 28"

Reactions: Tot

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!