P1000 Which wires to remove from factory to second battery?

C

Codyparsons87

Nov 19, 2018
Newfoundland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just need to say that you guys are the best! I've learned so much on here so far and info just keeps coming!

Now it's my turn to ask some questions because I'm so confused Haha.

So I received my odyssey second battery and True isolator a few days ago and I've got that much figured out how to install. However, when I bought this beast from the dealer, I had them install a warn winch/plow, factory voltmeter, factory switch plate and fuse panel and a factory wiper. Now I can't figure out what wires to move from my original battery to my odyssey. Tried tracing the wires to see where they go but they are all over the place.

Has anyone seen this and know what to do with it?? Thought I had it all figured out until I took the hood off and mine looked so different than all the pictures and videos I've seen.

Please help!! Lol

20181204 181139 20181204 181130 20181204 181035 20181204 180836 20181204 180824

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi,
Welcome to the club.

Anything connected to the original battery should be moved. Leaving the OEM connection.
Need more pics of the OEM battery. Dont care about the other pictures.
I see the fuse wire and the winch solenoid wire. You should have some on the negative side too.

Disclamer. I don't claim to be a wireing expert. But I know enough to handle the basics.

C

Codyparsons87

Nov 19, 2018
Newfoundland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi,
Welcome to the club.

Anything connected to the original battery should be moved. Leaving the OEM connection.
Need more pics of the OEM battery. Dont care about the other pictures.
I see the fuse wire and the winch solenoid wire. You should have some on the negative side too.

Disclamer. I don't claim to be a wireing expert. But I know enough to handle the basics.

What Would the Fuse wire be for? Wiper?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!