White is the new fastest

Spankynip

Spankynip

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Purchased this Talon last summer. I am definitely pleased. This thing rips.

20210121 083200

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Purchased this Talon last summer. I am definitely pleased. This thing rips.

View attachment 250110
fwiw: my small class C is rated for a 350 pound tongue weight and I want a cushion. So I set the Talon on the trailer with 250 lb. TW for 2500 pounds, a little light but tows vey well. Proper tongue weight should be 12-15% of the total trailer weight.

With that said, this is where my Talon sits on my trailer. You're about 12" further forward of the center line between your axles, if you care. 😊 I'm at the mall (flat parking) and that's a scale under the tongue.
I HKN8qgv XL

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
fwiw: my small class C is rated for a 350 pound tongue weight and I want a cushion. So I set the Talon on the trailer with 250 lb. TW for 2500 pounds, a little light but tows vey well. Proper tongue weight should be 12-15% of the total trailer weight.

With that said, this is where my Talon sits on my trailer. You're about 12" further forward of the center line between your axles, if you care. 😊 I'm at the mall (flat parking) and that's a scale under the tongue.
View attachment 250188
Dang your scientific, I just load a trailer and if the head lights are in the tree tops, know too much tongue weight and if the trailer starts fish tailing, you know you don't have enough tongue weight! HA! You can pretty well tell by looking at the tow vehicle and trailer if you've got it loaded right, I have loaded and pulled many trailers with all kinds of stuff. But I like a tandem axel.

R

rickoshea

Dang your scientific, I just load a trailer and if the head lights are in the tree tops, know too much tongue weight and if the trailer starts fish tailing, you know you don't have enough tongue weight! HA! You can pretty well tell by looking at the tow vehicle and trailer if you've got it loaded right, I have loaded and pulled many trailers with all kinds of stuff. But I like a tandem axel.
🤣 i just add air to the airbags.mine tows different if i have the tracks on instead of tires.sits farther back with tracks.

Spankynip

Spankynip

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. Talon X
i ride with some RZR buddys they will beat me in a race but in the trails i go where they go! i always have a chain saw with me.
That's what I'm trying to tell ya. White is the new fastest. Yours must be red. 🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!