Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yep....not an absolute, but it sure is nice. You'll never want another machine without it. PM me for a discount if you want to pull the trigger.
View attachment 217489
I helped a buddy of mine install this on a P7, very easy with two sets of hands and we didn't have to take all the body panels off that the instructions called for, thus two sets of hands. Took us longer to consume the beer than the install! HA! Good units!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I helped a buddy of mine install this on a P7, very easy with two sets of hands and we didn't have to take all the body panels off that the instructions called for, thus two sets of hands. Took us longer to consume the beer than the install! HA! Good units!
Lol! Awesome. People always ask about the install time, and I usually rate it as a 2-3 beer install. 🤣

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
All depends on how much you like beer! HA!
Lol! 🤣
tenor.gif

Reactions: stnbenn2001
S

spartner

Oct 17, 2019
Spokane
Ownership

1. 500
It's not necessary but sure is nice especially on a long ride. It is an easy DIY install. I have the front locker and still didn't think I needed power steering but installed it because I was looking for something to do during this COVID-19 pandemic when THEY didn't want us out doing things and it is expensive. I have been very happy with it and the longer I have it the happier I am. Not necessary but very nice.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's not necessary but sure is nice especially on a long ride. It is an easy DIY install. I have the front locker and still didn't think I needed power steering but installed it because I was looking for something to do during this COVID-19 pandemic when THEY didn't want us out doing things and it is expensive. I have been very happy with it and the longer I have it the happier I am. Not necessary but very nice.
YEP!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I installed mine the day I bought my 500. But being la paraplegic & having hand controls to use, I needed the ease of steering with one hand. I use a spinner knob.

View attachment 220412
My hats off to you, for not calling it quits and just laying around the house, give it hades and enjoy the great out doors! Your picture is fuzzy when blown up of your brake, throttle linkage, would like to see it more clearly?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!