P500 Who has switched from a RZR to Pioneer?

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
well, I went and test drove a few different ones. The 1000 was awesome. rode good and tons of power. However.... I ended up with a 700-4. It rode good and was just a little more realistic for my current situation and uses. I pick it up tomorrow.

C

Chooglin

well, I went and test drove a few different ones. The 1000 was awesome. rode good and tons of power. However.... I ended up with a 700-4. It rode good and was just a little more realistic for my current situation and uses. I pick it up tomorrow.
Congrats !

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats, pic with kids in new ride?
IMG 5548 IMG 5599 IMG 5602

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
@JTW It's time to revisit your personal profile page... Update Ownership and Signature. Sorry... Got to stay on top of the house keeping around here.
Keep um in-line.........
HaHa

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I had a trail Walker Evans edition RZR (2012) that I had for 3200 miles or so. I liked the seats much better in the RZR though I would have to say that is the only thing I miss...I never maxed it out or even needed the speed so it was overkill for me. Maintenance was HORRIBLE on the RZR. If I didn't grease every week the dreaded squeekers came out. After those 3200 miles all a-arm bushing were changed once, all wheel bearings twice, throttle cable changed, that darn u-joint under the seat, a belt, and bad water pump seal changed...same number of miles on my P5 now and all I have changed is oil and brakes,,,and I love the shifters. I would never go back to a Polaris. The fact that you have an S I'm not so sure you would like the stiffer ride of the 500 but it really wasn't a deal breaker for me..I sacrificed a little comfort for no maintenance. The other down side to the 500, at this point, is the limited aftermarket accessories...

Others would argue of the
maintenance of a PoPo.....
but we in the Real World....
know....

Reactions: SBuckJ

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!