P1000 who on here is in honda service or support

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
not sure what action to take. bought the honda branded 3 seater soft roof. one of the plastic clips that connects the tension bars to the ROPS got misplaced. i need to order one but there is no part number for this. how do i get one?

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you call the Honda dealer, they can order them for you. The last page of their parts catalog has all of the parts for the accessories.

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey. How about I just send you 2 of mine. I like my roof flat so I have no use for them.

So I just ordered a 1000-5 bimini top (soft roof). When it gets in, if I leave the fiberglass poles out will the roof still be taut? Or would it sag? I just want something to keep the wife and especially the kids out of the sun all the time, and keep everyone a little bit drier if we encountered a rain storm unexpectedly.

Thanks,

Waylan

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It will puddle if you let rain sit. That's why they have the rods.
But if you get moving in till blow off.

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It will puddle if you let rain sit. That's why they have the rods.
But if you get moving in till blow off.

Doesn't it flap in the wind pretty bad that way?

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
no it does not. they've got at least the 3P options tensioned pretty tight.
Hmm, I have it on mine and I cant imagine running it without the rods, mine would be flapping like crazy.

advertisement
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Hey. How about I just send you 2 of mine. I like my roof flat so I have no use for them.

Hondasxs I will pay you for about 3 of the clamps if you wouldn't mind selling them or getting rid of them. Please let me know. Thanks

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
i got ahold of someone up in customer service, they are sending me one.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!