WHO WILL BE RIDING AT RRB 4/22 - 4/26 ? - The Secret Takeover!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm bringing 3 kids 4,7 and 9 yr old. They love it there more than I do.
Do you have a plan for Friday? I'm off and would probably tag along with you guys with my wife and 11 year old daughter. We are gonna ride somewhere, so just let me know if you want some company. @JACKAL might have a prison trip for Friday. I'm supposed to go to the prison Saturday, but that crew is unreliable. I'm game for anything and any departure time. From extreme to easy.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
If my wife could make it I wouldn't have rainchecked. She only enjoys riding for a couple hours then she's done with it, but she could watch the girl while we go and do dumb things! Hopefully we can all get together later this year.

Sounds like a plan to me, I might even bring Wallace with me to keep me in check.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Do you have a plan for Friday? I'm off and would probably tag along with you guys with my wife and 11 year old daughter. We are gonna ride somewhere, so just let me know if you want some company. @JACKAL might have a prison trip for Friday. I'm supposed to go to the prison Saturday, but that crew is unreliable. I'm game for anything and any departure time. From extreme to easy.
If you're around the following weekend I'll be there. Staying at the Ridges.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No plans exclusively. Probably look a a destination or pick something to go see on the lifetime trail maps and go see it and go wherever anyone wants. Absolutely welcome to join us. What time are you going to be there?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No plans exclusively. Probably look a a destination or pick something to go see on the lifetime trail maps and go see it and go wherever anyone wants. Absolutely welcome to join us. What time are you going to be there?
I live in Caryville(15 minutes away) and I get off work at 3:30 pm Thursday. I'm off the rest of the week after that.

Last edited:
Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ditto

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I'm up for about anything Friday or Saturday. Probably wont make a prison trip though, we always ride to it when we stay at Windrock. I look forward to hitting the trails and having a few cold ones with yall.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Im doing a few last minute things and then im headed that way. Probably take a nap at a rest area somewhere along the way. Should be there in the morning shooting for 9ish.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm up for about anything Friday or Saturday. Probably wont make a prison trip though, we always ride to it when we stay at Windrock. I look forward to hitting the trails and having a few cold ones with yall.
Yeah did that a couple years ago. Seemed like a lot of blacktop from royal blue.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!