WHO WILL BE RIDING AT RRB 4/22 - 4/26 ? - The Secret Takeover!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
For tomorrow Friday 4/24/20 I will be at RRB band stage area around 9:30 AM to see who wanted to ride on the west side of I-75 actual Royal Blue & New River units. Can hit POIs such as Eternal Flame, New River Train, and if desired "might " go to the Warden's Table to eat a late lunch at Brushy Mountain Pennetentiary IF the majority of the group wants to. The Prison is closed for tours, they do have a large outdoor covered place to sit down and eat if that's something people want to do.

I'm flexible, in the places we go and the route we take, but intend to keep trails family friendly for those who have children riding with them.

Just post a reply here if you intend to go with me. I will be ready to head out by 10AM. Will be on FRS radio channel 8 just reach out for Jackal by radio after 9:30AM.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Having a few beers here at the cabin with @RickyB waiting on the rain.

20200423 172257

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, I managed to load last night in a pounding rain and left at 04:30 for the 10.5 hour drive. It rained about 75% of the time today so it turned into a 12.5 hour drive. When I arrived at RRB I unloaded in the rain but I have already met @badbowtie and @RickyB, so I’m having a good time. I also neglected to account for the eastern time zone change. Still happy to be here.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Well, I managed to load last night in a pounding rain and left at 04:30 for the 10.5 hour drive. It rained about 75% of the time today so it turned into a 12.5 hour drive. When I arrived at RRB I unloaded in the rain but I have already met @badbowtie and @RickyB, so I’m having a good time. I also neglected to account for the eastern time zone change. Still happy to be here.

Glad you made it, and glad to meet you brother!

advertisement
F

Firecaptain

Apr 20, 2019
Knoxville Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
For tomorrow Friday 4/24/20 I will be at RRB band stage area around 9:30 AM to see who wanted to ride on the west side of I-75 actual Royal Blue & New River units. Can hit POIs such as Eternal Flame, New River Train, and if desired "might " go to the Warden's Table to eat a late lunch at Brushy Mountain Pennetentiary IF the majority of the group wants to. The Prison is closed for tours, they do have a large outdoor covered place to sit down and eat if that's something people want to do.

I'm flexible, in the places we go and the route we take, but intend to keep trails family friendly for those who have children riding with them.

Just post a reply here if you intend to go with me. I will be ready to head out by 10AM. Will be on FRS radio channel 8 just reach out for Jackal by radio after 9:30AM.
Is anyone riding Saturday? Looks like the weather may get rough later in the day! We may come up if I don’t have to work overtime!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!