BOX1

WHO WILL BE RIDING AT RRB 4/22 - 4/26 ? - The Secret Takeover!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Some still plan on riding at RRB the week of 4/22-4/26. This was the week of the now Cancelled Pioneer Takeover!

Who is still going?
I would like to see an active list. If you're going, get on the list. If you decide to cancel we will remove you from the list .

Choogsbro 4/22-4/26. The Ridges.

RSVP has been added at the top.

*Tapatalk users need to view in webview.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Some still plan on riding at RRB the week of 4/22-4/26. Who is still going ? I would like to see an active list. If you're going, get on the list. If you decide to cancel we will remove you from the list .

At this time we’re still planning on going. All depends if it stays open and a trip we had planned during that week before hand (our 20th WA) . But that part can be scrapped if need be. We haven’t canceled RRB yet. We have the same site 51 we’ve had the last 3 TO’s we were at. Hope that helps u?

udate: 4/3/20
After waiting it out as the rest of our vacation plans got canceled and our wonderful Governor :rolleyes: saying that anyone that leaves the state and returns has to do a 14 day quarantine, we’ve unfortunately had to cancel our reservations. Sucks but it is what it is during these times.

Last edited:
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
At this time we’re still planning on going. All depends if it stays open and a trip we had planned during that week before hand (our 20th WA) . But that part can be scrapped if need be. We haven’t canceled RRB yet. We have the same site 51 we’ve had the last 3 TO’s we were at. Hope that helps u?
Great. Get registered.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Some still plan on riding at RRB the week of 4/22-4/26. Who is still going ? I would like to see an active list. If you're going, get on the list. If you decide to cancel we will remove you from the list .

RSVP has been added at the top.

*Tapatalk users need to view in webview.
👍

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I cannot say I'll be there but the same offer is there for @Remington as I'm only 2.5 hours away from Pioneer Tn. If you have need, I am here

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will be riding at RRB for the "secret takeover". I can't remember a time in my life that I have felt so much sadness over something happening in the world. I would like to encourage people to not panic. Stay the course and wait because this too shall pass. I still hope that I will get to meet some of y'all in TN on the 04/24-04/25. I am staying at Eagle Rock.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I will be riding at RRB for the "secret takeover". I can't remember a time in my life that I have felt so much sadness over something happening in the world. I would like to encourage people to not panic. Stay the course and wait because this too shall pass. I still hope that I will get to meet some of y'all in TN on the 04/24-04/25. I am staying at Eagle Rock.
Please register

Reactions: Mudwing and JenElio
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 3725

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
O I wish i could go... but the combination of School being out (suppose to go back April 17th but i doubt it) and given everything I think it is wise to save my vacation time at this point.. I feel my job is safe but the situation is so fluid if customers stop buying ...

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I had been planning on it but I take a big pay cut along with everyone else in the company in an effort to keep us viable as we move through this chit so I requested my refund from the Ridges today ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just a thought for those that are staying at Eagle or a Hotel because RRB and the Ridges were full. You may want to switch to RRB or the Ridges to be closer. I'm sure there are now some openings. Just a thought.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!