NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Two machines to winch it way up and not flop it over and a tractor bucket under the wheel in case something went horribly wrong while we were under it. Thanks to @TripleB and Mr Sixteen+4, Chair Force 5 now has the 1/2”SuperATV skid plate installed on it.

Thank you so much for the hospitality and the help.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Who's Still Wrenching???
How are you going to throw me under the bus like that. I started on the talon this morning lol
I have never been this far behind. Tore all the extras off old one, sat in pile while I spent every night working on garage and garage bathroom to get ready for graduation party last weekend. Spent every night last week, all day friday most of Saturday and tonight trying to put all back on. Gave up as of 2:30 am. Only thing not on is front bumper and winch. Oh well, heading south in AM.

Last edited:
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Who's Still Wrenching???

I have never been this far behind. Tore all the extras off old one, sat in pile while I spent every night working on garage and garage bathroom to get ready for graduation party last weekend. Spent every night last week, all day friday most of Saturday and tonight trying to put all back on. Gave up as of 2:30 am. Only thing not on is front bumper and winch. Oh well, heading south in AM.
Don’t worry about the winch and what not…..we can all help pull out and don’t worry no one in this group would ever say anything to you negatively or make fun of you about it….Its just not who we are as a community here!!!🫣🤓😂🤣🤣😂

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!